Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paranormal tale: A possible ghost encounter.

As stated in my other posts, I'm not a believer or a skeptic. I was however told that this incident is true by my late uncle who told me this story.
I am also unsure when it took place or where exactly, but if my memory serves correct, it happened somewhere in North America.

A man was driving on a highway and came across a young boy on the side of the street waving to get on. The boy wore a baseball uniform and hat.
Once the boy got onto the car, he urged the man through sign language to move onwards and kept pin pointing to a certain direction without speaking.

Next thing, they arrived at a crash site. A school bus seemed to have fallen off or collided with another vehicle (can't remember).
The man got out and tried to help the injured passengers. An ambulance and other medical help arrived. As people were leaving, the man noticed a stretcher with the blanket covering a body.

He lifted the blanket to find the body of same boy who led him to the bus crash. He was astonished. He told the medical teams and others that he was guided by this dead boy to the crash site. As the man got into his car to leave, he found the boy's baseball hat still sitting in the right passenger seat where the silent boy had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment