Monday, April 26, 2010

Paranormal story: A possible UFO encounter.

Author's note: I am neither a believer nor a skeptic. I am only repeating what I have heard.

This took place with my uncle (who is mentioned in my previous post) while he was a young boy and my their close friends (friends of my uncles and father) were playing in a back alley. This was in Karachi in the 1950s. Back then the city was safe, sparsely populated so they as children were free to play in the open.

As they were playing, they were encountered by a giant spherical shaped light about fifty feet in the sky. The close position of the sphere terrified them that they stood still.
The sphere them beamed a light on them for a period of five minutes, with them still terrified and paralyzed.

Why this light was beamed, no one knows. Possibly for observation. But after about this period of five minutes, the sphere's light switched off and it sped skywards at an incredible speed.

The boys were so terrified that they did not speak of their encounter. Only some years later, when the subject of UFOs was being discussed, my uncle spoke of his experience.
That's all I know of that incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment