Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paranormal story: A possible ghost encounter

About a year after Mariam's death, a friend of me and my cousin's, Faraz in Karachi was spending the night at his home.
I mentioned Marian in another blog of mine who was assassinated by her husband.

According to my cousin, Faraz came to him at night and woke him up. He claimed he was going to the washroom where he saw Mariam's image in the hallway.

My cousin didn't believe him. But the same summer after the killing, I recall coming back to North America and having a dream. I saw Mariam on the same signal way on the way to my cousin's house.

This was a strange dream, since Mariam and I had no close acquaintanceship or anything of that sort; though we did spend enjoyable times during my youth entertaining ourselves and my cousin when he was a toddler.

But I saw her in the dream. On the intersecting roads on the same route to my cousins house. The signal turned red, all the vehicles stopped, Mariam crossed the road waving at me and calling out in Urdu "How are you X" (X is a substitute for my real name, which I avoid giving out on the Internet).

All of a sudden I was at my cousins bedroom on the top floor, with Mariam organizing my cousin's clothes.
But Mariam was dead I told myself. How can this be? This had to be a spirit. I darted to my cousin's father downstairs at their house and my uncle (cousin's father) said that her spirit will stay there, refusal to leave.

I woke up from the dream after that. Weather this dream of Mariam's position in Faraz's experience is connected or coincidental; I do not know. I am just sharing experienced which I have no way of knowing are real or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment