Thursday, January 14, 2010

My encounter with the unexplained

It happened to me when I lived in downtown Toronto. It was a windy night in the autumn of 2006.

I was in my room. I was waiting to fall asleep but was wide awake as I had just hit the sack.
The lights in my room were on.

The wind was howling outside but the windows were tightly shut. Everything in my room was still.
I suddenly felt a rush of air blowing in my face and hair out of nowhere and saw what looked like a perfectly straight string flying past me and straight into the wall vanishing into nothing.

I still don't know what it was till today. I'm not implying I exactly believe in the supernatural but all I know is I saw what I saw and was not dreaming. And I know that no science or logic can explain what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment